Kitchen Decorating

I wish to have a nice size kitchen whenever we will have our own place. Yes, a decent size kitchen where I can cook and bake along with my two dughters especially when they are already old enough to help me in the kitchen. I love watching kitchen renovation shows and other programs from design channels because it gives me idea on how to decorate.

When it comes to decorating, I think all of us wants to coordinate the decor we use for any space in our place. I myself love to match everything. My husband is the same. I don't like clutter and if possible I want to use stuffs that are durable and will last. When it comes to kitchen organization, I like the jk adams products. The maple wood they use for their products is of high quality. The other day while I was cooking I told my husband that I will throw the spice rack that we have. The color is mismatched to other kitchen furniture and fixture that if ever I will get a new one, I would get the jk adams spice rack sold in their online store. The color would very well be matched with the rest of the organization and storage we have already. Surely it is fun to see a well decorated kitchen.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin