The Party House

Thanks for the post, Vernon Lowe.

My kids think this place is like a hostel – they’ve got friends in and out of here at all hours of the night. Of course, I make sure the boys and girls stay separated but we once had one of my son’s buddies living in the basement for a week and a half before I even knew about it! I guess I don’t mind having the party house because that means they’re here with me instead of out creating mischief somewhere that I can’t keep an eye on them. My husband decided we needed http://homesecurity101.com to make sure the people coming and going were people we know and my sons are only allowed to give the code to people we approve of. I like that we’ve got such open communication and I hope that it keeps up in the future. They’re going off to college in just a few short years and before I know it they’re going to be grown men making their own decisions left and right!

 

1 comments:

NLE Result July 2011 said...

I remember calling the house too... once a party house because the kids were all around playing and toys are scattered like mad.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin