Weekly Recap

First week of December is over. I like Friday because weekend will be spent with family with Daddy not working and DD1 not in school. This coming week will be the last week of our DD1 in school then off for their Christmas vacation.

My daily routine is really like most of the stay at home Moms; taking care of the kids, the house chores, cook, errands, etc. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings will be a lot more busy since I have to drop and pick our DD1 to and from school. In addition, I have my school stuff too that I needed to do.

This morning I was able to get the presents I was planning of getting for hubby. I already wrapped it and now under our Christmas tree. For the little ones, I will wrap it later when they are both asleep. Hubby came home before 5pm and we had dinner early. I am just glad that hubby always helped in taking care of the dishes and clean up the kitchen after dinner time. Now I am doing my weekly laundry to get it out of the way.

While waiting for the laundry, I will be doing some online tasks and bloghopping as well as work on my school stuff. I need to finish one more PD so I can submit my AMT Orthopedic Dictations and work on my 2nd test. Good luck to me!

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin