London Blasts - Terror Attack?

I was woken up this morning when my husband asked me if I heard the news about London. In sleepy state I said yeah they won the 2012 olympics. He said no...there were bombings in London's subway and bus. That really made me got up the bed and went to watch the news. Then it dawned on me what if that attacked happened a year ago while me and my now husband was also there in London subway early in the morning on our way to Heathrow Airport. Huh! Can't imagine it! I felt the people's terror as if i've been also there stranded.

Gosh! I can't really decipher what ideals is that to rage terror against mankind and create havoc in people's daily lives. It is a horrific thing to do for those destabilizers. It was reported that there were four blasts injuring hundreds and an increasing death tolls. My first thought when i saw the news is that was it because they won the 2012 olympics? or to cloud the G-8 summit? But I think it's more than that. These attacks may be planned long before that and now they succeeded. Those who've done it are really heartless. And aimed not just threatening but to kill people. We don't have the security as of this times...the threat of terror is just anywhere wherever we may be. My condolence and sympathy to all affected by these attacks.

 

2 comments:

Ligaya said...

Hi Bless! This is really sad and devastating. I've just watched Primetime Live on ABC7 tonight and I was teary eyed as they were showing/interviewing some of the survivors. Nakakalungkot talaga. My heart goes out to them all and they'll be in my prayers..

Take care and God Bless!

Bless said...

Yup..very sad to note that there are people who can do such barbaric acts. *sigh*

You take care too. God bless u & ur family!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin