Threesome Quiz

What is the essence of this quiz? Should this quiz measure mental acuity, that I do not know. For whatever reason, I find it fun and intriguing though...so friendship Lynneth here's how my quiz goes :-)

Three names you go by:
1. Blesilda
2. Blessie/Bless
3. Bebei

Three screen names you have had:
1. Danbless
2. Berang
3. MystiqueIs

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. My eyes.
2. My nose.
3. My behind ;-)

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. My skin.
2. My teeth.
3. My hair.

Three parts of your heritage:
1. Malay
2. Lumad/Manobo.
3. Spanish.

Three things that scare you:
1. Terrorism.
2. Deep waters.
3. Reckless Drivers.

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Food, Water & Prayer.
2. Exchanging I love You's & Huggies w/ Hubby (mushy).
3. Watching news.

Three of your favorite musical artists:
1. Josh Groban
2. Jose Mari Chan
3. Martin Nievera

Three of your favorite songs:
1. Dance with my Father
2. You Raise Me Up
3. You are my Lady

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. Love
2. Respect
3. Trust

Three lies and truths in no particular order:
(lies)
1. Perfect person.
2. I am drop-dead gorgeous.
3. I like ranch.

(truths)
1. The sun rises on the east.
2. The earth revolves around the sun.
3. God is my savior.

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
Physical???
1. Eyes.
2. Lean bod.
3. Nose.

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Cross stitch.
2. Reading.
3. Browsig the net.

Three things you want to do really badly now:
1. Sleep early.
2. Eat tinolang manok (native).
3. Drive alone.

Three careers you're considering/you've considered:
1. Doctor.
2. Nurse.
3. Detective.

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Paris, France
2. Rome, Italy
3. Caribbean

Three kids’ names you like:
1. Danielle
2. Alexa Sophia
3. Josef Manuel

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Develop childrens park in our barangay.
2. Tour Philippines.
3. Have my own business.

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. Always wearing jeans.
2. I am one of the guys.
3. I like watching all types of sports.

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. Cry baby.
2. Love red and pink aside from blue and green.
3. Like reading fashion mags.

Three celeb crushes:
1. Hugh Jackman
2. Tom Cruise
3. Denzil Washington

Three people that I would like to see take this quiz now:
1. You who are currently reading this including those who don’t blog. Tag me when you do.
2. Nylpha
3. Jocelyn

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin