Travel Flashback Part II

This is the continuation of my foto blog to commemorate my first year anniversary of travelling away from home.


Me and my cousin Shiela - a pose after watching a great musicale Phantom of the Opera at Her Majesty's Theater at West End London. A very wonderful experience. I love the actual play than the movie. A lot of stage plays & musicales to choose from while in metropolis London.

Brompton Rd., Knightsbridge, London strip - On our way to Harrods with over 5 storey store with 330 different departments to choose from. An "oh so expensive shopping store."

Courtesy call??? Meeting Her Royal Highness??? - At Madam Tussaud's wax museum. A must see also while in London. I am not dressed fit for a princess :-) Our keepsake during my then bf now hubby's 2nd visit in UK.

This travel escapade for me is a very treasured one. Not only because I've come to experience the England grandeur but also a momentous sealing of a commitment to bind and honor two people in love - Our Engagement.


 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin