What a week!

Whew! I felt beaten and smoked after my first week of class. I haven't had the time to linger much on the internet to blog hop and post because of the time constraints. It's my first time also to be on a public transport here in our area. And take note I'll have 2 rides before I reached my destinations, huh! Never did I imagined it'd be this hectic and I crammed every single time hahaha...from studying to bus waiting. Typical of me back in the Philippines: cramming all the time. It's just that my energy will not surge high if I'm not pressured, huh! Wish I can change this habit of mine.

Anyways, to recap, my NA training started on Tuesday (July 19) from 8:30-1:30. We were given the syllabus, training materials and book to be used for the entire training. We were also informed about the policies and guidelines, e.g. tardiness, absences, uniforms, passing grades, etc. etc. What caught my attention was the passing grade of 80% for quizzes, tests & long exams. Accordingly, it's the state policy. Okay, i just hoped I can do it or better. And also every Thursday & Friday we will have a quiz and every Monday we will have a long exam covering all the chapters discussed from the prev week.

Our first week started on Tuesday so that means we shied one day already. For our 1st quiz we covered 7 chapters and 2nd quiz we covered 11 chapters. Humbly speaking 'en modesty aside, i topped both our quizzes with flying colors. The funny part, I was thinking that they (my classmates) will not bother how you score or what you get but really, they like to compare scores. When our paper was shown to us, I just sat there and look into it but them, they like asking everybody their scores hahaha. I was really amazed. As in nakakatuwa expressions nila when they found out na mataas score ko sa kanila. I'm glad that my classmates are all friendly and nice.

On Monday we will have a long exam and the coverage will be from Chapter 1-18. Oh Man! This gonna be a lot of readings and memorization. Plus the hand-outs that our instructor gave us yesterday will be included. My bus ordeal again will begin lolz. Well, two more weeks then it's time for the clinical practice...the one i'm waiting for.



 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Bless.... I am very happy for you, and congrats!! You do well sa NA mo mostly sa maging patient mo. You have a great heart!! Take care and God Bless....

Anonymous said...

hi bless!thanks for droppin by sa blog ko. hey your one week down now congrats!! you will make it girl iba ang pinay matalino talaga.

Ligaya said...

Way to go Bless, you really did a great job! =o)
Goodluck and keep up the good work. Take care and God bless you both!

Anonymous said...

It's a good start Bless. See your indeed blessed. Like you, I thought people here will be more discreet when it comes to exam results. Funny kasi yong iba they announce it to everybody pa how low their scores are ( reminds me of my students before). Pero most of my classmates were almost as old as Dad hahaha so iba iba yong age gap. Pero it is nice to meet different personalities too. Then yong iba naman deadma. Kahit ilang hi kana, dead-ma pa rin. Interesting...

p.s. our meeting with Geri, Rose and Tom was a blast. I look so tambok in the picture pero tawo ra man gihapon tan-awon. hahahha sige pagtu-on na. God Bless !!!

in-in

Ladynred said...

Way to go girl. MSUan ka pala; kayang kaya mo yan..no doubt about that. Bless you

Bless said...

Hi Amika! Thank you very much and yeah I'm trying my best to do my best when i'll handle patients soon.

Hello Kim! Yup one week down and 5 to go hahaha I really have fun with my class. And i'm sure you are doing great too jan :-) God bless and ingat!

Sis Nao, thanks sa comment and prayers. God bless!

Bless said...

Hi Ligaya! Thank you for the kind words and prayers. God bless!

Hello In-in! Yes korek jud ka. Ang uban as in deadma jud but I learned not to be affected by it. I don't talk to them naman kasi unless they talk to me first hehehe (my bad).

Ei, I saw your pic in Geri's site and you all look great. As in tres byutis! I'm glad you had a blast on that meeting :-)

Hi Lynn! Na sakto ra pud :-) hehhee..Salamat sa pag-ampo pagari :-) God bless.

Hi Agring! Yup MSUan jud ko :-) Salamat & Maayong lawas kanunay.

Anonymous said...

Wow Bless,

Congrats on your topping the class. 7th heaven jud ka no? Waaahhh, I miss college bisan if I didn't like my minors very much hehe.

Keep us updated in your schooling adventures.

Bless said...

Hello Geri! Lolz thanks. Mao jud hehehe. Naning jud. Lagi oi estudyante blues jud ko ani. It's a good thing we'll have one week to go then clinical na dayon. I will post my escapades later kay mejo nagkabusy kuno hehehe.

according2whom said...

NOw u finally start ur schooling sis, Im glad to hear that well konting tiis and ull be fine!

U Tc and glad to hear ur back to being busy again :)

Cya!

Bless said...

Hi Darl, yup mejo nabusy nga eh. di na muna me nagpost :-) sa weekend na cguro hehehe. Salamat sa dalaw amiga!

Anonymous said...

Perseverance will take you farther. You are just a step away from your dream.

Bless said...

Yes Evi and I'm glad my husband is very supportive of me. Thank u.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin