Certified NA!

This morning I woke up very early coz I have to come along with hubby to his workplace. I stayed in the car from 5:45am till 8am dozing off and trying to be awake watching the soldiers doing their PTs. This is the problem of not having your own car =) By 8am he dropped me at my NA school for my State certification exam. I have no idea what to come out during the test. We were only told beforehand that it will be all common sense and basically what you did on the floor as NA during duty hours.

Anywho, we took the exam past 9am and fortunately, for the Glory of God, I passed it and now I'm certified NA!!! Everything paid off. Tomorrow I can start sending applications to any nursing/medical institutions hehehe. We were given the copy of our certification paper then within 6-8 weeks I will receive my certification card from the State. Then our names will be entered into the State's registry of certified nursing assistants. Cool!

Afterwards, hubby picked me up and we had lunch together. Then he dropped me off at my friend's place. Me and my friend went to the mall window shopping but we didn't find anything to our liking. She just bought a gift for a baby shower of her co-worker. Then had our eyebrows waxed lolz...Women! T'was my first time. I almost pee hehehehe.

I am thankful my day was great. I can totally rest now. Then do the job hunting at my own convenient time :-) I am planning my future moves now that I already have my certification. Am praying for more guidance.

 

13 comments:

JO said...

Congrats Bless!

Bless said...

Hi Jo!!! Thank you! Ingats.

Ligaya said...

Congratulations Bless! Saka goodluck for the job hunting. =)
Take care and God Bless!

Raquel said...

Wow, congratulations, Bless! Good luck on your job hunting....don't worry it's easy for you to look for a job, Filipino has a good background. And job is waiting for you here in America.

Take care and may God bless you both.

P.S.-I wanna know you better:

1. Taga-asa ka sa ato?
2. Asa ka dapit diri sa US?

3.

according2whom said...

Congrats Bless Finally!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATION sis!! Mwaaaaah

Bless said...

Ligaya, Raquel, Darling, Lynn & Ghie Thank you all for your greetings. Mwaaaahuggsss to u all.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Bless! Dili kahibulngan uy!

Btw, post imo pics with ur new eyebrows bah hehe.

Anonymous said...

Big congrats Bless!

Saludo ako sa'yo and happy for you too :-)

Good luck on your job hunting!

Bless said...

Geri salamat! Kayang kaya jud sa mga pinay ang NA =)

Nweis i'll try to post my kilay's pic hehehe. Piktyuran nako usa hehehe

Rhebs thanks for the greetings and thank you for the thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Bless, i guess u truly deserve it! ikaw pa? sorry na late ning akong greeting pero bahala na basta nmaka greet ako sayo. Good luck in your job search, ingat lagi!

Bless said...

Hello Tess thank you! you take care too.

Ladynred said...

Congratulations Bless. God Bless you...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin