Female Comebacks

Women of today are different from women of yesterday. Women now are more empowered and independent in a lot of ways. From public service, media and private corporate world, women's leadership is juxtaposed with men's. Without prejudice to the male population, women can go equal with men. Agree mga sisters?

Women can also afford to put drama in every sarcastic retort in dealing with the male species but still it would come out humurous rather than offensive. Here are some examples of those conversation that pulls out female comebacks. This was forwarded to me by my husband. We don't claim ownership of the origin of this but just would like to share it to you. And give kudos to the author whoever he/she may be =).

"Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Woman: Unfertilized
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: But would you stay there?
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing."

 

9 comments:

Raquel said...

Hi Bless, agree!!! Kaya lang purely housewife ako ngaun eh.

Anonymous said...

I found this funny:
"Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down."

I probably used that line myself haha.

JO said...

this is funny! thanks for sharing.

Ligaya said...

ahahaha! just simply funny!
have a good one Bless! =)

Bless said...

Hi Raquel! Being a housewife is a very overwhelming job of all. And i'm sure not all of the husbands can topple that. Magaling mga babae jan eh. Kaya bow ako sa mga housewives. Wagi pa din mga SAHM!

Geri, sinabi mo pa! Wala talagang pademure-demure ang pagkasabi no? I am imagining the woman who'll say that eh nakataas pa kilay lolz...

Bless said...

Hi Jo and Ligaya! Yup it's funny nga that is why i was tempted to post and share it to you guya =)

Ingats all!!!

Anonymous said...

Funny indeed .... Congratulations diay Bless. Hope you guys are not affected with Katrina. I heard the southern part of Georgia was. Grandma and Grandpa are both ok.

Anonymous said...

opps that was me in-in :)

Ladynred said...

lol, very funny indeed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin