Monday off

Today is my only day off at work for the whole week (sigh). Isn't it ironic? Before, when I don't have work and just stayed home I was wishing from high heavens to give me one. Now that I do work, I am still wishing, but to give me a longer time off. Life, huh?

Anyways, nothing really big event happen during the weekends. As usual I went to work on Saturday, went to church Sunday morning and work in the afternoon. Supposed to be it's a rest day but can't have the cake and eat it all.

On the other hand, I was looking forward for this week since we're supposed to meet In-in & Ryan from Chicago but time would not let us be. We can't squeeze in to the time that they will be over here in Georgia. I haven't had the time off from work and my husband will not be around. Then there will be a mandatory gathering that me and my hubby will be attending :-( I feel really bad coz it's gonna be an opportunity to meet new friends and was so excited about it. Oh well, I'm still hopeful for a chance to meet them in the near future. God bless on your trip In-in and Ryan!

What else I'm looking forward to this week? Is the mandatory formal dining in that my husband will be attending of course with the wife. This is my first time to attend and I know there are lots to remember and should take note to. The do's and don'ts, dress codes and the army "rituals" I learned from the Army Family Team Building class. My knowledge will be put to the test this time =) Be posting an entry about it next time =)

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mareng Bless, pag enjoy jud karon kay off diay nimo ugma puhon balik ka na pod sa trabaho. hehehe...
SA ato pa imong weekend medyo taas taas diay :) ayo ayo diha kanunay!

Anonymous said...

Bless, i hope u enjoyed ur day off! post dayon an entry about ur formal dining, siguradong panalo beauty mo no? wa silang binatbat sau tiyak!

Raquel said...

Hi Bless, sounds good it's your day-off today. Ganda din ng weekend mo and you went to church too.

So In-in & Ryan, can;t visit? I remember you mentioned to me before that they are coming to see you.

Wow, you're looking forward for a dinner huh? Chada jud na kay mga military man, I like men in uniform jud, hay ambot, they look attractive to me. Dawbi unsa man atong bistida ana?

Good night, Bless...

Bless said...

Mga friendship thanks for the comments. Yup i had a relaxing time for my day off =). I will post an entry after the dining in. pray it will be a good one.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin