My Bana's Birthday!!!!

It's my hubby's birthday today!!! A labor day baby indeed!!! He's telling me his turning 21 hehehe..."yeah right!!" He's 36 today actually. He asked me if I am going to put him in the nursing home when he gets too old. I jokingly told him that if I can't stand you playing your own bm then i may hahahaha Nasty, right?

Seriously I am so happy and thankful that I waited for 28 years before I settled down because God prepared a wonderful man whom I can share my whole life with.

To my HONEY!!! Happy, happy birthday! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!

Anyways, we had an advance celebration of his birthday yesterday. We went to Six Flags over Georgia then had dinner afterwards. I did enjoyed our Six Flags escapade but I am so sad since our digital camera didn't work after it got wet when we had the thunder river ride. There are still salvageable pics that I was able to transfer in my puter but the rest are ruined. My hubby told me to take another pics on our next visit. Guess it's the only thing we could do. I learned my lesson not to be so stubborn in bringing the camera in a ride like this:


I took this photo while we waited in a long line just to get on to this ride. I figured the line was almost a mile long. It's a white-water rafting adventure where you traverse a roaring rapids and the turbine on some sides of the river will push the raft into the mini waterfalls and it gets us all soaked and wet.

We had so much fun with all the attractions and rides but the downside is that we always wait a mile-long line in order to get into a ride. I will post the pics that I was able to transfer after I finished uploading pictures in my photo album.

 

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless, tnx for dropping by. Happy Birthday to ur hubby. Everybody is celebrating with him hheehe. My hubby's birthday is on July 4 he has lots of fireworks all over the country is celebrating too hehhhe... I will add u in my list too.. Don't get drunk have fun..

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sa Hubby mo Bless! May you always enjoy every slices of a good life!

TC

Makis said...

Birthday greetings to your Bana, Bless! That's a great way to celebrate!

JO said...

Hi Bless. Happy birthday to your Bana!

Petra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Raquel said...

HI Bless, give my HAPPY BIRTHDAY greetings to your husband. I've been busy here too, doing nothing, smiiile. Biraw daghan ko gi kuri2x diri sa balay.

Unknown said...

Hello Bless.. happy birthday sa imong darling :) Ingat!

according2whom said...

Belated Happy Birthday sa Bana mo Bless many more bdays to come!!!

according2whom said...

Belated Happy Birthday sa Bana mo Bless many more bdays to come!!!

Ligaya said...

Hi Bless! A very happy birthday to your better half. =)
take care and God bless you both! =o)

Bless said...

To all of you guys thank you for your greetings and thoughts. I let my hubby read all your posts and he jokingly said..."WHere's the gift? hehehe pag may greetings daw may gift hehehe joke...nweis, salamat uli sa lahat. God bless us all!

Anonymous said...

as always, im late again! Belated hapi beerday sa imo bana Bless, You alone is more than enough blessing to him on his birthday. Hapi Birthday to you Bless's Bana, my gift? well, charge it to Bless, lolz!

Bless said...

Hi Tess! Salamat sa greeting! Hehehe mao jud ingon lagi cya i am the most wonderful gift kuno...atikon gihapon ko ba! Salamat.

Hi Sis Nao!!! miss u too. Ikaw jud tawagon na jud ko nimo nga Jean Garcia nga gwapa man to...mobukad man pud ato atay ana hehehe..Salamat sa greetings diay. Bisous!

Ladynred said...

Hi Bless,
Belated Happy Birthday sa imong bana. Ulahi naman ko. Bless you...

Anonymous said...

Hi Bless, Nagday-off ako for your Bana's bday ha! Hehe. Belated happy birthday. He must be a wonderful guy to be your Bana, God won't give you anything less. Plus we can all see it in your face that you are a happy wife ;)

Analyse said...

better late than never..happy bday to your hubby! nice way to celebrate it. my frenchguy's a kayaker so he loves this wild water sports, i did try rafting with a group while he followed us with his kayak, and it was a blast!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin