Whatta 'day!

Have you experienced going out for a day and came back home feeling you just came back from a long exhausting vacation? That is what I am feeling at this moment. We just came home from a long tiring day.

What happened was, my hubby picked me up from home to go to the hospital for my shot in the morning. My 2nd dose of TD and last dose of MMR. When we arrived at my assigned clinic TD is unavailable. I was told to go to the Allergy Clinic. I arrived there at 11:15am. The receptionist told me to come back at 1:00pm because they just closed for the morning hours at 11pm. To my disappointment I was late for 15min. I called my husband to pick me up at the hospital and come back later.

Since we were in his post and he has a lot of things to do I went with him to his workplace. Towing with him wherever he goes. He told me he's going to a shooting range to bring some stuffs for their students [Army Officers] doing firing training. So I went with him. I saw in there a glimpse of how the US military trains their Officers with respect to firing ammo. The scenes that I have only seen on Hollywood action/war movies. Lots of young lieutenants were being trained on the basics of being an infantry officers. I was tempted to get photos while the training is ongoing but I am afraid it's not allowed so I refrain myself from doing so.

We went back to the hospital and got my shot past 2 in the afternoon and back to the range again until 4:30pm. I was really tired and ready to go home. The noise at the range is really deafening. But we went to my hubby's company to return all the stuffs he had into the arms room and secure the room. He wanted me to accompany him for me to see the insides of the arms room but I was just too tired to step out of the car.

As we heeded home I remember we run out of rice. I can't live without it hehehe so I asked my hubby to pass by the Filipino store although am so tired. The store was already closed but when the couple owner saw us they let us in. Thanks to them! We bought rice and these [see pic below]:



They also invited us to attend the Filipino christmas party on the 10th. How I love to attend the gathering but I have a sked to work. Hope & pray though that I can ask a co-worker to switch schedule with me that day. Fingers crossed =)

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bless,...hay,Ive experience that a lot....rice naman..dili gyud ko mabuhi basta walay rice..Bless..akong tiyan haw-ang kaayo.pag dili ko ka-kaon ug rice bisan kausa lang....take care dina

Anonymous said...

Hi mare, off-topic,

Sometimes, people have lost their interest in anything, need a break and even to receive any calls from a friend. Putting the phone on the side is not applied for right now, maybe it was.

Voicemail, I got yours but lazy to return call.

Sorry my dear friend Bless, I know all this crazyness is only temporary. I am waiting for the time that my nerve will be get back to normal.

Have a good time and stay while at work.

I will make-up all your entries, when I get back.

Raquel said...

Corrected:

Hi mare, off-topic,

Sometimes, people have lost their interest in anything, need a break and even to receive any calls from a friend. Putting the phone on the side is not applied for right now, maybe it was.

Voicemail, I got yours but lazy to return call.

Sorry my dear friend Bless, I know all these crazyness is only temporary. I am waiting for the time that my nerve will be get back to normal.

Have a good time and stay calm while at work.

I will make-up all of your entries, when I get back.

Ethel said...

Hi mareng Bless.. stay cool and relax :):)

Anonymous said...

Bless, enjoy the rest of the week, ingat lagi.

Bless said...

Hi Che lagi na di ko mabuhi ug walay rice. murag mahurot akong kusog hehehe. Salamat ug ingat pud mo pirmi.

Mareng Raquel ana jud na. moabot ang panahon nga tapulan ta mobuhat sa atong mga naandan na. Kinhanglan lang ta ug pahuway. refresh and reenegize. Kasabot ra ko oi. Don't worry i'm still here for you. Au au ug God bless always. Kisses kang dhay Maria.

Bless said...

Hi Mareng Ethel yes oi keep cool ug relax jud. Labi na karon nga mingsakit man akong bukton nga gibakunahan ug Tetanus. Pastilan gahubag man. Hala cge oi au au diha ug maayong Pasko.

Hi Tess salamat sa pag agi ug u enjoy the rest of the week too. God bless.

Anonymous said...

Bless grabe ang tinapa jud naa gyud hahahahaha..dugay na sad wa ko kakaon dah hahahahahah

Anonymous said...

Nindot jud unta bitaw ning maglaag bisan asa pero kapoy pod ighuman hehehe..Relax lang diha Bless! hope you feel better at this time. Ayo ayo diha permi madame! have a nice day! Goodluck attending the xmas party kong mahinayon ka!

Bless said...

Hehehe mareng anonymous as in jud lami jud ang tinapa. hehehehe

Dauph mao jud lami jud maglaag pero kapoy inig uli na sa balay hehehe. Salamat ug au au pud diha and kisses to your baby.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin