True Color?

Black

Your color is black. The color of night. Serene and mysterious, black conjures up images of elegant evening gowns, dashing tuxedos, and gleaming limousines. Traditionally a symbol of success, black also represents power and an uncompromising demand for perfection. Not surprisingly, you tend to set challenging goals for yourself and do whatever it takes to achieve them — your strength of character is second to none. This unfaltering determination, along with your natural elegance, impresses people. But keep in mind that your personality might be intimidating to some. Try to temper your demanding side with a little softness — trust us, it won't kill you. Overall, though, black is the color of professionalism and achievement, which means it's clearly the color for you.
I bumped into another blogger site, Francesca, and saw this what's your true color test from Tickle Test. I had the result above. In a way I concurred to what the result is about my personality. But I admit I do have flaws that sometimes I feel that crumbles a little bit of my confidence in doing certain things. I kind of love the gleaming limousines that it says. I was able to ride once in my entire life, when we went to a hotel for our honeymoon.
Try doing the test and see what's your true color also. It's fun!

 

10 comments:

Ethel said...

mareng universal color diay ka :)

Ladynred said...

I tried the test but my email is in their record na raw. Bakit kaya eh; first time ko pa ito. They want another email. Oh well, let's just say my color is red...

Anonymous said...

mine is Green:
You're green, the color of growth and vigor. Good-hearted and giving, you have a knack for finding and bringing out the best in people. Green is the most down-to-earth color in the spectrum — reliable and trustworthy. People know they can count on you to be around in times of need, since your concern for people is genuine and sincere. You take pride in being a good friend. For you, success is measured in terms of personal achievement and growth, not by status or position. Rare as emeralds, greens are wonderful, natural people. It truly is your color!

Bless, for me I am a true green. Thanks for sharing this. Have a great week you two. Take care.

Anonymous said...

hi bless, i tried this test at carlotas journal. and i got yellow but i didnt see unsa ang iyang meaning. nweis have a happy weekdays ahead tc.

Anonymous said...

agoy nag answer ko sa tubag pero atot nagkaproblema ko akong computer lbad. Anyway, your lucky nga naa kay pool and fitness center diha maka binat binat ka sa imong bitiis....ngeeks ako ani mura nag bula....Anyway, i like black color seguro mao na akong color feeling skinny kaau ko kong maka black basta wala lang koy kaspa "hehehheh" aron di maklaro "ngeeks" ayaw saba. Hala padayun diha og ang bulad hasta kalami maka climax gyud kag kaon.

Babette said...

Perfectionist ka pala Bless. Ako rin ganyan dati but I had to make some changes after I got married kunghindi baka parating guerra patani dito sa amin. LOL Ingat.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bless kumusta?I hope you are doing well! Maayo kay nakahibaw naka sa imong color ako wla pa, ni try ko Bless pero na wala man ko oy naglibog ko I guess I will do it again soon. Thanks for sharing yours i had fun of it!

Okay till next time and take care always!

Ligaya said...

Hi Bless! I took the test too, sabi blue daw ako. =)

anyways, take care and have a great weekend!

Raquel said...

I took the test pero di ko nakita ang resulta. Pinadalhan nila akong email at passowrd Pero di ko pa rin alam kung papaano.

Thank you for sharing this to us marengkeng, I don't believe on this. Saligma salagma lang na.

Anonymous said...

hey, i took the test too. I'm Black like you! Hmmmm, perfectionist yes, so true. I'm trying to loosen it up a bit now that I have a family, otherwise sige lang lalis sa balay *lol*

Thanks for sharing this one.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin