Welcoming the new year.....

with lotsa lots of hope and optimism!!!!!

New year's resolution or "revolution", as what others may coined it, really doesn't work for me. I made some before but I have the problem of not keeping it. Maybe I do lack the motivation to push on those things. What I made this time are attainable sets of short-term and long-term goals that covers the financial, social; career and self-improvement aspects of both me and my husband. We made a pact too to do the best as we can to meet our goals. We pray

-----------------------------------


To recap, me and husband spent the last day of year 2005 and first day of 2006 at Orlando, Florida. We were at Universal Orlando, joining others from all walks of life, in welcoming the new year with a big bang. It was a great experience for both of us. Witnessing the fireworks display, listening to live bands and dancing. It was just me and him along with the unfamiliar crowd but it was great and full of fun.

There are so much to do in Orlando and experience but we don't have enough time. I was like a kid, can't get enough of the beautiful theme parks and not to mention the many shops to go for a shopping spree. So my husband promised me that we surely would go back there for more fun and games ;-)

 

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

halo blessie, hehehhe pirs ko bay!!! weppeee..thanks sa tag og paglantaw nimo sa akong photo album...Sus biboha diay ninyo oy sa New year tawon kami rang tulo kay work si Joe but hey nothing can stop me to give joy to the face of my kiddos so we did something too. New year was great and my new year resolution is to be a better person to myself and to others .

Anonymous said...

second diay ko? i wish someday maka adto pod ko anang orlando sa Disneyworld! Happy new year dear!

Ethel said...

nanglaag diay mo ni papasang sa new year mareng :) sounds great!

Raquel said...

wow mareng ni adto diay mo sa Floreda...chadaha oi. Maayo kay naka adto naka didto. Dawbi nangaligo mo'g dagat pod, smiiile.

Anonymous said...

Bless,

Happy New Year! Nanganhi diay mo dinhi sa Orlando sang New Year? I am sure you drove by Jacksonville to and from Orlando.

We'll meet up next time. Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bless, thanks for the compliments sa akung anak. ^_^ Wow, nagpa Orlando diay mo sa New Year?! Very nice jud. I wonder how busy there were kung Holidays? Thanks once again. :D

JO said...

oh i soooo love orlando... i could probably stay there for a month without getting bored or getting homesick...

Anonymous said...

Hi Bless, Hard Rock Cafe sa San Santonio TX ra gyud intawn ko kutob. I bought my tee there. I wanna go to Orlando too. waaaa... I enjoy viewing your pics. Im sure you had a blast.

Anonymous said...

hi bless...happy new year ninyo diha. thanks for sharing the pics you and hubby had a blast gyud diay. tc and thank for droppin some lines in my journal. it is highly appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Bless! My first time here.

I don't make new year's resolutions anymore because I couldn't fulfil them. :-)

Glad to know you had a fun time in Orlando. I wish I can visit Florida someday. Good thing we have Disneyland here. It makes me a child again. :-)

Happy New Year to you and hubby!

Anonymous said...

Bless, sounded like a fun New Year!

Bless said...

hehehe Lutch pirs jud ka. lagi bibo pud bahala ug kami ra duha didto. Maayo gihapon mo diha kay nalingaw man sad bisan kamo ra sa imong mga kiddos. Bonding bonding jud sa new year.

Halu Tess lagi mi labay ra mi sa Disneyworld kay wa na mi panahon. Dili jud mahurot dayon ang laagan kay daghan. Mobalik ra mi didto.

Hi Mareng Ethel..lagi suroy jud kay wa pa may sabid hehehe

Mare Raq lagi nakalaag. Na wa mi naligo kay dali ra baya mi didto. Molahos unta mi sa Miami pero wa na jud time.

Rhebs, oo nag=adto mi sa Orlando sa new year. Impromptu gid nga paglakaw hehehe. Wala mi kaagi sa Jacksonville kay diri man mi sa north side gaagi. Lagi mobalik man mi puhon basin makalapos mi dapit diha sa inyo hehehe.

Ok hope to talk to you soon.

Bless said...

Hi Lanie, you are most welcome. About holiday sa Orlando as in pagkadaghan sa tawo. Especially sa pagsugat sa new year..gadasok. dugay mi kagawas jud hehehe. elbow to elbow jud.

Hi Jo. Yup you can't get bored in Orlando. There are so many things to do there.

Halu Honeylet. I am not sure if I got it right, nga ang Hard Rock Cafe, Orlando kuno ang pinakadako. Dili ko sure sa info though.

Hi Kim yeah we did had a great time. Thanks for dropping by here too. God bless.

Hi Joy..thanks for coming here in my blog. I appreciate it. I will visit yours too.

I know someday you can visit Florida as in sulit na sulit talaga doon.

Geri, thanks for passing by. Yup we had a great time. THanks.

Analyse said...

you surely had a great time with hubs around. another way to spend this special day, happy new year bless!

Bless said...

Thanks Ana for the greets! We had a real grand time really =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin