Political Crisis in the Philippines

Being away from my very own country in a way gives a relief to me. Because I will not feel the hardships per se. But it is only a passing feeling. It is engraved in my blood being a true Filipino to feel whatever pain my fellows back home is suffering due to the set back of any political avalanche that is happening right now.

The high cost of living that keeps tearing the pockets of every citizen resulting to the endless political battle. The escalating ratio of poverty that sicken the Philippine society. The prices of basic commodities sky-rockets. The crime records never ceases. These are just a few to mention. There is more so to speak.

Would it ever end? Should we remain hopeful?

I want to. I will never give up. I will never cease to pray. Hope you do the same too. Pray for our country. Hope for Philippines.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless I know it is really sad. Sometimes I refuse to watch the news here because I know they will show the search and rescue operation from the landslide. And I can't bare to watch them. People at work continuosly ask me if the landslide is far from where my family is and I always say yes but it still hurts to see a lot of Filipinos suffering.

Yes your right Bless. Prayers is all we can do. Take Care !!!

p.s. you kept your other job diay? Sos I know the feeling mama. I have two jobs and plus school, wife pa jud. Mao na usahay being able to sit infront of the computer is my way of unwinding. Hala you take care diha if you feel sick, hinay hinay lang.

Anonymous said...

Hay, grabe tawon nga ka lisod sa atoa oy. Unbearable sab, our country don't seem to move forward and instead parang backward. The poor gets poorer, the rich gets richer. Mao na nga sayang og looya nato didto. A lot of crimes are occurring due to severe poverty, grabe naman gyod sa gutom didto ba. No jobs around, it's sad. I feel bad for everyone that had died sa mga atrocities and sa mga catastrophes. The on going corruption will always keep going leaving the lives of the unfortunate to hang in the balance. Ambot kong mag improve pa kaha ta didto, those who escape such predicament are lucky-like us here.

Anonymous said...

Hi mare Bless,

I think there were no hope, not only in the Philippines but most of the countries are in crisis.

All we have to do is accept the reality.

I admire your sensibility of this matter.

Ethel said...

sending thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

We have thesame sentiments. I never cease to pray for our country and our leaders too. Nice post Bless. TC

Ladynred said...

I'm praying for our country...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin