Free Movie Ticket

At last we were able to see the Transformer movie on July 29 for free. Thanks to Winster I got my two tickets for free. It is a website where you pick a game, you play, and choose what prizes you want. I was able to save $16.50 for the ticket. Before almost every weekend we watched movie. We usually went during night time so we paid $8.25 each plus popcorn and drinks. If I've known this online game site beforehand when there's only me and hubby I would play everyday so I can have movie tickets for a prize. Right now I am playing spell squad. It is a great way not only to relieve stress but as well as improve your vocabulary. My points now is eligible to get another two movie tickets but I am saving it to hopefully get an ipod. If you love online game try this and you will not regret it.


 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin