Staying fit and healthy with myfitnesspal.com

When I became pregnant I was worried of gaining too much weight. Why? Because I am a petite person and if I become heavy it will not be good for my self-esteem and confidence. That is why back then I started using calorie counter for all the food that I am taking in. And I found this great virtual calorie counter at myfitnesspal.com. I am so conscious that every time hubby cook or we eat outside I will check the amount of calories in food that we ate through their calorie chart. Now, I also use their recommended recipes and incorporate it in my diet as a breastfeeding Mommy. For you to use this helpful calorie counter, you can sign up for free. Absolutely FREE! They will deliver everything you need for keeping you fit and healthy.

 

2 comments:

Pj said...

Hello Maayung buntag nimo dri. Ni anhe ko kay nangumpanya ko sa inyung boto sa Filipino Blog of the week. GraceArreza sa http://salaswildthoughts.blogspot.com/ salamat daan heheheh

Bless said...

hello Grace i will visit you in that blog. ingats.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin