Tobi - Your Online Fashion Boutique Experience

I am not a shopaholic person but when I shop I tried all avenues to check for nice stuff but cheaper prices. I am also a sale fanatic. I only buy something when it is on sale. Especially for things that I don’t really need but just want it. Before I go to shops I browse first the internet what I want to buy and compare prices. I even do online shopping for items that I don’t get in the store. I have bookmarked my favorite shopping websites online. Among others is tobi.com.

Tobi is one of the next generation online shopping that lets you experience you’re in a real boutique. Why? Because you are able to speak to an online stylist that will help you decide what product is suited for you and recommend the latest trend in fashion. They carry different lines from different fashion designers. One of my favorite is Graham & Spencer for designing velvet apparel. The designs are superb, very chic, classy and elegant. Of all the velvet clothes I’ve seen their styles are an A+ for me.

Tobi do not only carry velvet clothing line but it is only one among many which you can check out on their website. They offer as well accessories, jewelries, and wellness and beauty products. They are also promoting organic products. In other words their products are eco-friendly. Tobi helps in green revolution movement, retaining sustainable biodiversity in our ecosystem through their products. I started buying products, not only for food but also organic clothes for my family. It is just worth buying when you spend it for a cause.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin