Weather Widget

I have been looking online for a weather widget that I am going to put in my blog site to track what the weather be like in our area. I am glad that http://www.blogskinny.com/ offers weather widgets and badges that you can put in your site to make it more personalize. I opted for this widget below because it gives more information of our kind of weather. It will give me more idea if its good for me to go out or just better stay at home. Specially now that we have heat wave warning, this weather widget comes in handy. I can always check how steamy and muggy is it in my side of the country. You can get one too. Just click on the link below and you will get your own free personalize weather widget.

Free Blog Widgets
Shop at Compare4.us

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin