Reading Made Easy

I can clearly remember when I was in Grade I our teacher let us read a book and the book that we have is Reading Made Easy. If its not for that book I will not be able to read English well and get the star all the time. Then my sister who works for a local company in our area got boxes of books from their foreigner bosses. The books varies from cartoons, texts about world geography, history, social sciences, maths, medical sciences, and a lot more. Even though I don't understand what I was reading back then I just keep on reading the books. And since it has vivid pictures I was just animated by it and everyday I browsed all those books. I believe it is where my love for reading started up. Now I like reading bestsellers, magazines and books about parenting, child development and of course childrens book that I read to my baby.

 

2 comments:

Mommy Lutchi said...

thanks Bless for the visit..sos intawon looy kaayo ang kanding..hahaha maau nalang walay natigbak!

Bless said...

Hello gwaps..no probs oi. Lagi lingaw kaayo imo mga kids :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin