Untold Stories in the ER

I am fascinated with medical and health stuff. I always watched Discovery Health but I like to watch most of the time Untold Stories in the ER. Maybe because I still have in me the desire to work in the medical field. In a way I am having a tinge of envy with my bestfriends and roommate back in pre-med who is now an OB-GYN back in Pinas. Most of my classmates are now either having their specialization, others are general practitioner and a few took up nursing and now doctors as well as nurses. This afternoon while I was watching Untold everytime there is a patient admitted in the ER I also get funny feeling like what the docs said. It is anxiousness of what to do and managed the care. Oh well I am just day dreaming I guess :-)

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin