Bodacious Blog

I got another award from beautiful Julianna. It's pretty neat to describe a blog though :-) I am so thankful for her for thinking of giving me this wonderful award that says:


What does it mean? I searched and accordingly it is an extremely cool, most excellent; and combination of bold and outrageous in a beautiful way; hot and very appealing to the eyes. Hmmm I'm lovin' how the word describes it. I have friends that I would like this award to extend to because they are "bodaciously" amazing Mommies for me. They are Mel, Sarah, Vanessa, Darlene, Recel, In-in, Lovely, Honney, Vicky, Raquel, Norms, Janice, Trinity, Yen, Haze, Mimi and Racel.

 

6 comments:

Raquel said...

Salamat kaayo madz. ako ra ning i post, I will let you know when. He-he, I wonder why what's the meaning too. Wow! Appealing to the eyes huh.

With your permission, can I copy this explanation madz, kapoy naman huna huna gud.

Utah Mommy said...

thank you mommy Bless sa award sus woi ka sweet pod hehehehehe

J@n!ce said...

Thanks Bless for rem me & giving me the award. Muackkksss.... :):)

Norm said...

Hi bless! I have bodacious award already and same with you from Juliana din galing...thanks parin mare for remembering me always...

Merydith said...

Nia na ko Bless mag claim sa akong award. Thank you kaayo for remembering moi.

""rarejonRez"" said...

hmmm... bodacious me? hehe! thanks Bless ha! na-mesmerized yata ako dyan sa definition na yan! grabe! ang lupit! hehe...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin