True Blue Award

I got an award from Raquel. It's a true blue award. Thank you mads for this wonderful award. I appreciate what the award stands for - that you will always stand by me. And I felt like a royalty :-) a true blue blooded blogger.I would like to award this as well to my fellow blue-blooded blogger friends and I say that I will always stand by you all. We may not see each other in person but wishing and hoping that our blogging connection will always be there and get stronger. Merydith, Recel, Tess, Sarah, Anne, Ethel, Irel, Francine, Ylan, Anna, Jenny, Jet, Norms, Agring, Lutchi, Janine, Haze, Darlene, Chikai, Rosmile, Lucel Juliana, Juliana, Mariuca, Janice, Carolyn, Racel and Dauphine.

 

11 comments:

Norm said...

thank you jud bless for this true blue award, even if I have this award already I'm so happy parin kasi you considered me as one of your precious friend ...basta ikaw ako jud ni post utro...God bless and take care..

Anonymous said...

mareng tenkyo sa award :)
e pot ko ni didto sa akong new site :)
salamat usab sa pag bisita didto sa akong payag, oks ra kaayo ko pero medyo bored ang byuti. LOL

Norm said...

I'm done with the tag just visit me there...thx

Anonymous said...

TY ani Bless, lanay akong atay ni da! TY gyud!

J@n!ce said...

Thank Bless. I got the award from the originator too :)

Have a nice week ahead. Muacks :)

PinayWAHM said...

Naku maraming salamat sa award....true blue talaga....appreciate the thought, Bless....

Juliana

admin said...

thanks Bless for this

Raquel said...

Madz, salamat sa pag post ani ha. You deserve it.

Ylan said...

Ayiiii!!! thanks maam sa award! it's such an honor to be included and remembered.. :)

CHIKAI ♥ said...

thank you so much for this award bless! it's greatly appreciated! :)

Check Out My Blogs:
BLOGSILOG
Thinking Out Loud
Cherry's Comfort Zone
Captured Memories
Wishing and Hoping

J said...

thanks so much bless. i do appreciate it. take care!
~juliana

Blog Widget by LinkWithin