Memorabilia

A lot of people like to collect memorabilia. I have a co-worker before that it is one of her hobbies. One thing she likes to collect is movie posters of her favorite movies and stars. She's the first one I that I think when I found this very nice site that sells memorabilia, the millionairememorabilia.com. They sell all kinds of sports, movies, and entertainment memorabilia. Not only that they also have political, historic, music memorabilia. I bet when she finds it she will be ecstatic. All their merchandise are authentic and really pass as collectors items. The celebrity posters are framed and presented very well. If you want to decorate your home theater, family or game room, check out their great ideas. You can create a gallery out of the memorabilia that they have. As a sport fan and movie addict I can't contain browsing through their site. Charitable organizations can also use these authentic and personally signed items of different stars from millionaire memorabilia for fund raising. There is a vast collection that you can find in this site at a very affordable price.The good thing is they have discount sale for the holiday. Holiday sale is up to 15% discount and they still ship for the Christmas. Below is a sample of their product and I like it. I love the movie too.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin