Tale of Two Oysters

Two oyster talking to each other. Oyster A said, "I am the most delicious oyster among the Gulf oysters around". Oyster B said, "No I am the most nutritious oyster there is in this Gulf. I have a low calorie protein that are an excellent source of zinc, vitamin B-12, and omega-3 fatty acid". Oyster A said, "Hmmm..I believe I am too because we are the same, a bivalve, a mollusk!" "Yeah of course and we can be eaten raw or cooked", said Oyster B. "But just for the awareness of consumers though that there are risk when they are consuming us", added Oyster B. And Oyster A replied, "Yes, I agree. They can visit beoysteraware.com and read more information about the oyster race. It is still best to be cautious, be smart and be informed before consuming the rest of us."

 

1 comments:

University of Makati Chorale said...

hi.. nice site, pwede po p link ex? salamat po, godbless... www.umakchorale.blogspot.com and www.marcaustinsolita.uni.cc tnx po...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin