Help the Environment, Please Recycle

Eversince I can remember I was taught about helping our environment through recycling. When I was in high school we have a fund raising project. We have to collect boxes, cardboards, plastics especially the candy wrappers, chocolate wrappers and other snack food wrappers. I asked our teacher what are we going to do to all the wrappers we collected and she said that it can be sold and recycled. Then I learned that those packaging that we collected is also known as Scrap HDPE or High Density Polyethylene which can be regrind and become material to make other products. So instead of just throwing it in landfills and takes a very long time to decompose, it is better to put it in good use by recycling it. We earn money and we also help our environment in our own little way.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin