Listening to Parents

I was watching a local news and there was this lady celebrating her 107th birthday. If I am not mistaken she is the oldest woman in Seattle. She was asked of what is her secret of long life. She just simply said listening to parents. It is a sound tip and secret. Our parents are only doing what is best for us. If not for them we will not be here. And now that I am also a parent I want to make sure that my kids will look up to me and will listen to me because I also just want what is best for them in the future. I am praying to God that they will grow up respectful and humble and not overstep on other people. It will be a great joy to see that they are growing well and successful.

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

plain and simple: listen to your parents. medyo guilty ako dito

Blog Widget by LinkWithin