Patrick Swayze and Rudy Fernandez

It is very sad to know about Patrick Swayze's health condition. He has pancreatic cancer. I was watching the Insider and a doctor being interviewed said that usually when one is diagnosed with this type of cancer a big possibility that there will only be 5 years to live. I knew of a Filipino actor who is also diagnosed of this disease, Rudy Fernandez. These two men battling with this cancer both have a very good image in showbiz industry. In Hollywood Patrick is well loved by his peers being one of the great actors. His movie with Demi Moore, Ghost, was a classic. He don't have any bad reputation and his family life is also wonderful.

The same with Rudy Fernandez, he is well loved in Philippine show business. His movies were all classified as blockbusters. The good thing I heard on the news that Patrick's doctors are very optimistic that he will be okay because he is in good health because he don't have any illness. I believe the same with Rudy, he is now going through a therapy and he is responding well. I hope and pray they both will survive it.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I've heard about it and so sad....gosh! i like then both talaga.

Angel said...

Doing my rounds happy sunday for tomorrow!

Micawatson said...

hey bless, I really appreciate you for dropping by...Have a great day

Anonymous said...

hi bless. i thank you for visiting my blog. im so sad to hear about rudy fernandez. i like him too. hope he'll be fine.

Meng Morales said...

ugh, i soooo love patrick swayze, especially in To Wong Foo. this is definitely bad news for me.

why can't the bad actors get sick? it's always the good actors who get sick.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin