Baby Doll

Having a daughter is really very fun. Now that she's showing some personalities I can't help but be entertained by her even the littlest antics that she can throw on. I was contemplating before of buying her a baby doll but when we were at the store and give the doll to her she don't want to hold it. When I tried putting the doll in her hand she shook her body like she was grossed about it. So I did not buy the doll and waited. Last night we went to Walmart to get diapers. When we passed by the toy section I decided to buy her a baby doll. I picked the smaller and soft one that is safe for her to play. She smiled when I handed it to her and she kissed the doll. Right then I know she is ready to play with it. I bought it and I know she will learn to love it.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin