Walking

Our daughter walks already officially. I say officially because she prefers to walk on her own now. Although I still have to be watchful of her movements because she walks like her way is always clear and she will be out of balance. Right now I can only concentrate on the internet if she is asleep or playing in one corner. One she is up and walking I have to be with her to catch her in case she fall. I can't just leave her alone because of fear when she falls and hit her head on something hard. She is very active and there are times that you can wish she is still tiny one that sleeps all the time :-) I think for us Mom we can say that we have to be careful what we wish for for them :-) Nevertheless, I am very happy that she is healthy and doing her milestones accordingly.

 

1 comments:

Over The Top Aprons said...

Children do require our watchful eye, but they are such a joy and a blessing as they continue to grow and explore day by day.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin