Christian Lifestyle

A friend of mine got married early this year in the Philippines. Her husband is from Chicago and they both have a christian lifestyle. They met online as Christian Singles and before they got married they decided to become missionary first. They then met personally in Thailand when they joined the missionary group. They discover more about themselves and fell in love and now they are happily married. It is very inspiring to know such stories. If you are single and you want to meet your soul mate you can check out a christian dating services and meet christian singles. Try christianlifestyle.com who knows you will find somebody that will match what you are looking for.

 

1 comments:

Slimladybiz said...

hi..is it just fine to exchange link with me? mine is http://www.slimladybiz.com..hope you’ll add my link. pls. tell me if you already add me so i will add you too to my link page..thanks.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin