Ate Cel gave me a very touching award above. This is my first time to receive an award being a Mom and I am so thankful for it. There are times that we feel incapable being a mother and being recognized by friends and family is a validation that we also seek. My husband always thank me for giving him our daughter and he never fail to also thank me for being a good Mom to her. A simple gesture of recognizing our being a Mom gives joy and erase all the hang ups in our heart. Thanks again Ate Cel.

 

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Congratulations!! I may not always leave a comment.

But I do always read and I can tell that you are a very loving person devoted to your family.

Happy day:-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award! Moms rock :)

~btw you've been tagged @ my blog

Blog Widget by LinkWithin