Natural Acne Treatment

After I gave birth it took one year and two months before my menstrual period came back. But it only came back for two months and last month until this moment I did not have my period yet. I thought I am pregnant again but when I did a pregnancy test twice it's negative. With my period lapse also came facial breakouts. I had big bumps on the sides of my forehead. I know it is acne because I get it everytime my period lapses. I am looking for a natural treatment for acne that I can use to ease this problem of mine. I don't want to buy just anything that contains too much chemical because my facial skin easily dries up. Acnecuresrevealed.net revealed the top 5 best acne treatments with natural ingredients so I might head up there and check out what I can use to treat my facial breakouts.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin