Of Losing Weight

I was discussing with a friend of mine about weight gain after giving birth. I noticed that most women after giving birth gain weight. In my family our oldest sister gained most of her weight after three children and she has a hard time losing it. Me and my other sister gained weight but shed it off right away. My friend also said that her weight gain did not stop until she did something to stop the gain. I am very glad that she is doing well and shedding off the pounds. I was telling my sister if she wants to loss weight she can check out different weight loss products that is good for her. It is also good to ask her physician first before taking anything. I believe with correct diet pills and right exercise and healthy food she can reach the ideal weight for her age and height.

 

1 comments:

myles said...

hmmm... i've been struggling to lose weight all my life. thanks for sharing this!


mimilanie's corner
emotera's health site
beauty portal
lamotera

Blog Widget by LinkWithin