Winter Outfit




One thing for sure that our DD don't look forward to when we go out is wearing her winter outfit. I sometimes lost my patience as well when I put it on her because she will not stay put. When she will see me holding the big jacket she will run around letting me to go after her. But if I tell her I will leave her if she will not wear it, she will give in. She is very funny too because she get tickled by the faux fur of the jacket that she keeps bobbing her head.

The pictures above were taken yesterday when we got home from driving around. When we got in the apartment I took her boots off and she ran towards the the Christmas tree to turn the lights on. That is what she always does when she see the Christmas tree lights is not on.

 

1 comments:

Ritchelle said...

Merry Christmas Bless,hubby and ur darling DD...

Naa ko tag unya ha?Ako lang pinaskuhan hehe...http://www.ritchiela-anyi.com.

Thanks and take care!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin