Great Branson Getaway

With the help of a social network I was able to reconnect with an old high school friend that is now living in Greenville, Missouri. We haven't seen one another for more than ten years now and with the help of internet we're able to keep in touch. She told me that if ever we can travel on that side of the US I will just give them a shout out so both our family can meet. This gave me an idea since they just live about an hour and a half away from Branson, Missouri, we can just meet there. We have been planning to visit Branson and since they live there then we can just plan it. She said they've been there and she cannot wait to tour us around there when we go there and visit.

Hiltonsocial-ad-300x400

I searched online and found out that we can stay either in Hilton Promenade, Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel or Branson Landing. They have this wonderful Hilton Branson Escape Package that is very affordable at 79.00 USD/Night when you book on February 5th and 8th in 2009. This is a deluxe accommodation where you can enjoy a cozy night along with a complimentary movie and drinks for two and breakfast. It is not bad at all. Staying in this prestigious hotels will give you access to various retail and entertainment places. They are minutes away to different theaters, golf courses, beautiful attractions and most of all the outlet malls. I know for us ladies, shopping is one of the agenda when we are going on a getaway. My friend told me that I will really enjoy staying there. Now, I can't wait to go on this Branson getaway and I cannot wait to see my friend again.
Post?slot_id=30977&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin