Bargain Shopping

Yesterday we were supposed to spend the remaining hours of hubby at home before I send him off to post to be away for a while. But he felt that I will get bored for the time that he will be away so he decided to go to the Supermall. Their manifest call is at 10pm so he still have ample time. We headed out after lunch and drove for 30 minutes to the Supermall. My intention is only to window shop and not buy anything. But when we passed by The Children's Place, it was packed. I found out that they've marked down all their winter merchandise. I ended up getting bigger winter jackets for our DD and some thermal wears and socks. I also checked Old Navy and was able to get couple items that I can send to my family back home. I like shopping when I know stores will be marking down passed season's items. You can get a good bargain even up to 99 cents for a cute blouse and some blings. I think this is the best time to stock up with seasonal items such as winter jackets and sweat shirts and pants for the whole family.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin