Our Sweet Baby

Now that our little girl is growing up I can see that she is also getting very sweet. When she thinks I am mad at her she will throw me a hug and kisses. I think it's very sweet of her to do it. Sometimes when she won't listen to me I make a fake cry and if she sensed that I am upset she will give me a hug :-) It really brought a smile to my face when she fall into my trap :-) I am not using this trick all the time though coz I know she may sensed too that I am only making it up and she will not fall for it anymore. I am just glad that we don't have an episode yet of yelling and uncontrolled tantrum. She is still very easy to calm down and hopefully it will always be like this.



 

6 comments:

""rarejonRez"" said...

hala dalaga na kaayo si shiloh Bless! growing prettier each day!

musta na? when are you guys flying to pinas?

Ritchelle said...

That's very sweet of her.she's getting big indeed hehe.

Gorgeous MUM said...

That's sweet!

Makis said...

Hi Bless! It's been like forever since I last visited your blog! A lot has changed! Your little girl looks so adorable :)

JO said...

she's grown so much... cherish these moments.


joarduo.com

Raquel said...

Aw, so sweet ni DD oi. Daku na jud sya mads ba. Puhon mo eskwela na ni.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin