The Little Fashionista

As our daughter is growing up, she also like to dress up and even love to wear blings. I bought her plastic necklaces and bracelets that she can wear while she's playing pretend at home but she refused to wear it at times. She still like to wear mines. When we go out she will ask to bring my small purse. I now gave it to her. The small pocketbook was the one she's bringing with her in the picture.

My friend said she looked like a star followed by paparazzi in this picture. She is just like that. She acts like a little diva. I find it very funny when she's acting like a small lady. She hold her purse and walk like a fashionista :-)

 

3 comments:

Brimful Curiosities said...

She does look like a star!

deejay said...

cute little angel!

Raquel said...

ai ka cute oi. korek mads morag fashionista jud ang ginunitan sa bag o. ang tiil pna cross pa jud og nag boots.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin