I know I didn't say it but....

we're EXPECTING! Yes, and I am now in my third trimester, exactly 31 weeks. I haven't posted it here then for personal reason although I am so dying to tell the whole world that we have another blessing. My due date is fast approaching and right now I am doing the preparation all by myself since hubby is not around. I am just glad that I have friends around that I know I can call if little peanut decides to come out before Daddy gets home. But crossing my fingers and toes for hubby to be home before I give birth.

Anyways, our next addition to the family says,

Yep, another princess. She'll be our Darling Daughter #2 :-) The big sister, DD#1, is very excited. She refers to her now as baby sissy. I know she'll be a good ate since she likes kissing and hugging my tummy and always love to hear me telling her that baby sissy said "good job ate Shi-Shi" if she does something good. I am always praying that they both love each other and take care of each other when they grow up.

 

11 comments:

Denesa said...

Congratulations! Very happy news!

Unknown said...

wow thats another blessing. congratulations!

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

Congratulations! :)

Cupcake Mama said...

Congrats!!

**"Liza"** said...

Ohh wow Congrats!!Another pricess..ohh I wish I have a princes too..;)

Bless said...

Thank you all!!!

""rarejonRez"" said...

finally bless, napagawas ra jud. hapit na ang due, hmmm... i hope and pray all goes well in the end! Take care!

Anna said...

Congratulation Bless.

poray said...

congratulations!

Raquel said...

wow, it's a girl. congratulation madz.

Gorgeous MUM said...

Congratulations! Another pretty princess on the way!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin