The Devil Wears Prada

Thank you for this guest post by Oswaldo Blackburn.

My friend Becky and I have a mutual love for the film The Devil Wears Prada. She is an aspiring journalist so she really likes the fact that the main character Anne Hathaway is working for a magazine company. I just like it because there is so much fashion! All the clothes are beautiful and I especially love the transformation of the main character from a bland boring girl to a smart and stylish diva.

Becky and I come together for two reasons. The first reason is to enjoy junk food and gossip and the second is to turn on the satellite and search for our favorite chick flick and now I since I got a dvr I had to learn how to record satellite tv. The Devil Wares Prada does not come up nearly enough but when it does we are so excited.

There is a somewhat tragic love story between the female lead and her boyfriend. He cannot accept her new fast paced life where she loses sight of herself. He seems to be a little selfish but his heart is in the right place. Hathaway hates working for her controlling boss played by Meryl Streep. If she works for this magazine for one year however she has her pick of any job. Seems like a fair price to pay for a lifetime of good career choices. Or does it?

 

1 comments:

Pulsa Murah said...

I've seen that movie. Nice but complicated enough..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin