Medical Scrubs

When I worked as a nursing assistant back in Georgia I had a hard time finding nursing scrubs that will fit me. I am very petite and most of the uniforms I can find are either bigger scrub pants or tops. I usually go to a specialty store that mainly sells medical uniforms. The price really varies a lot. I bought few pairs and to top it all I have to have it altered to fit me. It's way more expensive than those sold at any local department stores.

I did not bother looking online back then. I thought I won't get a fair deal but if only I look or browse more I would be able to check out blue sky scrubs that really sells cheap scrub. Now I learn my lesson. I can find good deals by searching more online. I already know where to look for scrubs once I go back to work at health care.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin