Buying Clothes for My Girls

It is one of my weakness to shop clothes for my girls. I told myself not to buy every time we go to the mall since they grow fast and the clothes I'm buying will not be worn that much. Even until now I still love buying baby clothing for our 9-month-old little girl. Their clothes are just too cute and I can't get enough for my little one.

Aside from buying their apparel in our favorite stores, I also go online to shop. What I like in online shopping is the convenience. I tried different websites as well as the online sites for our fave stores. I even bookmarked sites that I really like. My husband told me not to bookmark it so I will not be tempted every time.

This year I am giving myself limit every month to only get stuff for the girls once a month unless it is really necessary. I have to do it in order for me not to go over budget and waste money to unnecessary stuff. So far they are good wit clothing and stuff. I may have to wait for spring to get them bigger clothes for that season.

 

2 comments:

shengy said...

nice..i love shopping for my nieces and nephews

GoodiesNBadies said...

we have the same goal..we need to be practical always

Blog Widget by LinkWithin