Student & Working Girl

Just wanna share that I started my part time job actually Friday, Aug. 5 and it so happen that I have a schedule this very weekend. Good thing thou that I'm in the evening shift so I can be with hubby the whole day weekend. And next weekend I'll be off so another good thing for me.

I had a taste now of how is it working here in the US :-) This is the job i was referring to in my previous post Blessful Wednesday . I didn't start right away back in July because of some important things to prioritize. But then they still called me up if I am still interested, so then I accepted but only part time because I have my clinical practice, which the Manager said is doable. It's not really a job that I am used to and I considered it as an entry level for me. But it's a blessing and I'll be learning another thing. And the fact that I am earning now that makes it more exciting lolz.

So now I am a student and a working girl. Busy, huh? What ya think? Before, I complained to my husband I felt boring at times but now I will say I feel tired hahaha. Anyways, this is just a start of my learning the ropes of the working field here in the US. I still have a lot to learn and later on be focused on the career that I really want.

 

11 comments:

JO said...

Hi Bless... congrats!

Unknown said...

Hello Bless!! Congratulation, busy na jud na imo beauty dinha pirmi, lol.

Ingat! mwaaahhhh!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you my dear cousin. More power!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bless,

Wow, good for you. At least may pang experience kana diba? Good luck and take it easy lang. Take care. ~_^

Raquel said...

Hi Bless,

Good luck with your career. Don't forget to give time to your hubby, he needs you too. Stay as sweet as you are.

So you will be busy, huh? I understand if you can't visit my blog, hehehe.

Bless said...

Hi Jo and Lynn!!! Thank you very much. Hehe hinay-hinay daw at least now may pinagkakaabalahan na.

Bless said...

Ghie, Lanie and Raquel!!! Yeah as in mejo busy-busyhan na kuno. And at least I have something to wait for and also for experience jud. Salamat sa inyong mga prayers.

Bless said...

Anonymous (r u Nylpha or Shiela??) hehehe paila pud oi my dear cousin..salamat sa prayers. God bless.

Ligaya said...

Hi Bless, congratulations! I'm happy for you. =)
Take care always and God Bless!

Bless said...

Hello Ligaya!!! Thank u for the sweet thought and u take care too. :-)

Bless said...

Sis maganda un ha! pumapalakpak tenga ko ha! ikaw pa lang nakapagsabi sis :-) baka sa piktyur laang

Blog Widget by LinkWithin