My First Award

How cool is it receiving an award without expecting it, eh? Yes I got an award from one lovely lady Marzie. This You Make Me Smile award is awesome, can't help but smile. Thanks Marzie for this one. It is my great honor also that once in my life Genie King and Genie Princess visited my place. You greatly made my day!

With gratefulness in my heart I want to share this award to the following who in their busy-ness still find time to check my blog and do my assignment for them. Thank you guys and hope in my own little way I can brighten your day and make you smile:

Tess, Lutchi, In-in, Sarah, Raquel, Jo, Janice, Yen, Recel, Darlene, Ylan, Francine, Irel

 

14 comments:

Mommy Lutchi said...

hurry for me ! thanks Bless for this cute award. I 'm going to show it off now "hahaha'. Have a good sunday . God Bless always.

Raquel said...

Wow, salamat kaayo aning award. Naa na koy nangadawat nga awrds madz pero wala pa ko naka post, I should make an entry jud.

Mommy said...

Mommy Bless,

sweet nmn thank you so much! :) God bless

Anonymous said...

oohhhhh... thanks Bless! it's my pleasure to come visit ur place if i have time! gotta post this soon! hehe... have a great sunday afternoon to yah!

JO said...

hurray!!! my third award!!! thank you Bless!

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot for this award, i appreciate it Bless! Thanks too for always checking on me. Have a great week ahead!

Bless said...

@ Lutchi - No probs gwapa you are welcome.

@ Raquel - Salamat pud mads sa pagduaw kanunay. God bless.

@ Sarah - Mommy Sarah thanks din for visiting I appreciate it always.

@ Recel - Thanks too Cel. You always have a great day.

@ Jo - You're welcome Jo. I appreciate your visiting me all the time.

@ Tess - Thank also Tess for coming over and leaving your footprints.

Utah Mommy said...

SAlamat kaayo sa Award Bless.Ganina sa tagboard alng ko nimo ni leave ug message kay didto man gud kos akong friend kay bday niya.But anyway thank you so much for giving me the award,i am so glad that i'm one of your chosen friend.Thank you so much again.Godbless!

Bless said...

Hello Darl you are very welcome! TC

Pea in a Pod said...

How sweet:) I'm touched sweetness!
Xo~

Bless said...

very welcome yen!

Anonymous said...

thank you kaayu bless:)You're such a sweet friend:) take care always mwah

Bless said...

Not a prob dai rel! Thank you also for being a friend.

Merydith said...

Thank you Bless. Kahilak man sad ta ani. Ikaw gani kay sige jud ka ug check nako bisan ako panagsa ra kay ugmaan pa ug load sa imo blog. Thanks again.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin