Shiloh's Playtime Picture #02-09



This is my daughter's daily action in the house. If she is not playing the blocks, all her toys from the flowery bin will be out and on the floor. She will throw it all over the floor then put it back and out again. I just let her be, if not she will bugged me all the time. Now I don't have to pull it out from under the side table because she can do it by herself. When it's time to clean up, I let her help me and she will do as I say. I observe her when she's playing and I am glad that she know how to entertain herself now. I am glad she don't complain too much as before.


 

1 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Ay naku Bless I just finished overhauling the little one's bedroom here. Boxes upon boxes of toys...took me the whole day to finish. I do that almost monthly kaso she'll always tell me that she likes whatever I take out so bumabalik sa room nya. Now, I put them in trash bags para hindi na nya makuha...

Musta na kayo? Shiloh's a big girl na...

Mommy J

Blog Widget by LinkWithin